OSM Bread Mix
- Dissolve 1 package of yeast in warm water with 1 teaspoon of sugar (according to yeast directions).
- Once dissolved, let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place in a large bowl and add: ¼ cup honey, ¼ cup safflower oil, 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer with dough attachment.
- Add ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Mix well for about 5 minutes.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Punch down and knead for 5 minutes.
- Place dough in an oiled loaf pan and let rise until dough fills the pan, about 30 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and bake in a preheated 350º oven 40 minutes or until golden brown.